NEW YORK, Nov. 26, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The cufflinks market is estimated to grow by USD 1.51 billion from 2022 to 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.93%. The cufflinks market is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer cufflinks market are Boucheron Holding SAS, Bulgari S.p.A, Burberry Group Plc, Cartier SA, Chanel Ltd., Christian Dior SE, Cufflinks LLC, David Yurman Enterprises LLC, Dolce and Gabbana SRL, Georg Jensen, Giorgio Armani S.p.A., Guccio Gucci Spa, Hugo Boss AG, K. Mikimoto and Co. Ltd., Montblanc, Paul Smith Ltd., Prada Spa, Ralph Lauren Corp., Salvatore Ferragamo Spa, and Tiffany and Co.
The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download Free Sample Report before buying
- Boucheron Holding SAS – The company offers cufflinks such as Boucheron Paris crystal gold bar cufflinks, coral gold bar cufflinks, carved lapis gold cufflinks, and more.
- Burberry Group Plc – The company offers cufflinks such as check ruthenium-plated cufflinks, check palladium plated square cufflinks, and logo engraved palladium-plated cufflinks.
- Cartier SA – The company offers cufflinks such as water-resistant décor, double c de Cartier, Santos de Cartier, and more.
- For details on companies and their offerings – Buy a report!
Based on Geography, the market is classified as Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and Middle East and Africa.
- APAC is estimated to contribute 31% to the growth of the global market during the forecast period. Another region offering significant growth opportunities to market players is Europe. The traditional use of cufflinks as part of official uniforms is one of the key factors that have contributed substantially to the market. The UK, France, and Germany have been major contributors to the growth of the market in Europe. Moreover, online shopping platforms have been increasingly preferred by customers for purchases of expensive products such as cufflinks.
Download a free sample report to get more insights on the market share of various regions and the contribution of the segments.
- Impactful driver- Growth in online cufflink retailing and the number of experience centers globally
- Key Trend – Increased demand for cufflinks from millennials
- Major Challenges – Rising labor costs and fluctuating raw material prices
- Based on Type, the market is classified into premium cufflinks and mass cufflinks. The premium cufflinks segment is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Products costing more than USD 150 are mainly covered by this segment. The segment is widely used for dress shirts, usually containing precious stones or specially formed from rare metals such as platinum and gold. A new product line has been launched by several market players in the cufflinks market.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View the Free Sample Report
The luxury apparel market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.66% between 2024 and 2028. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 21.37 billion.
The menswear market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.71% between 2023 and 2028. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 281.94 billion.
Cufflinks Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5.93%
YoY growth 2022-2023 (%)
Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and Middle East and Africa
US, Canada, China, Germany, and UK
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Type
7 Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cufflinks-market-to-grow-by-usd-1-51-billion-from-2022-to-2027–the-market-is-fragmented-due-to-the-presence-of-prominent-companies-like-boucheron-holding-sas-and-cartier-sa-and-burberry-group-plc-and-many-more—technavio-301997218.html
Some images courtesy of https://pixabay.com