DUBLIN, Sept. 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Bridal Wear – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Bridal Wear Market to Reach $83.5 Billion by 2030
The global market for Bridal Wear estimated at US$61.1 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$83.5 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
The global Bridal Wear market is experiencing positive growth trends, with both offline and online segments contributing to this expansion. The market has witnessed steady sales from 2015 to 2021, and the forecast for the years 2022 to 2030 suggests continued growth.
Offline, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 4% CAGR and reach US$71.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Growth in the Online segment is estimated at 3.7% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
Geographic regions such as the USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Rest of the World all play a part in this market’s growth. Bridal wear, whether purchased offline or online, continues to be in demand, reflecting the enduring significance of this industry.
The Bridal Wear market in the U.S. is estimated at US$27 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$8.8 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 6% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
In the United States, the Bridal Wear market is characterized by a range of competitors, with various degrees of market presence, from strong to trivial. The COVID-19 pandemic has led to deferred marriages, impacting the bridal wear market. Post-pandemic, significant changes in bridal wear shopping patterns are expected.
The US wedding market is a promising sector, with various statistics and indicators reflecting its importance. Trends in the market include the underserved plus-size bridal dress segment offering substantial opportunities, millennials influencing bridal wear preferences, and strong sales in bridal jewelry, particularly diamond rings. The competitive landscape is highly fragmented, and the distribution channels are shifting, with online shopping gaining momentum and discount stores growing in popularity.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.1% and 3.5% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.8% CAGR.
Through detailed competitor analysis featuring 242 manufacturers, including giants like Vera Wang and David’s Bridal, we give your organization the edge to stay competitive.
- Special discussions on the global economic climate and market sentiment
- Coverage on global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence analysis across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and trademarked research platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
- Access to curated YouTube video transcripts of market sentiments shared by CEOs, domain experts and market influencers via interviews, podcasts, press statements and event keynotes
- Bridal Wear Industry Remains Hard Hit amid the Pandemic
- Number of Weddings in the US: 2015-2022
- Pandemic Impact on Bridal Fashion Industry
- Key Future Trends in Bridal Fashion and Wedding Dresses
- Top Trends That Are Likely to Shape the Future of Weddings
- Supply Issues Lead to Delays in Wedding Dresses
- Bridal Industry Innovatively Adapts to the New Normal
- Wedding Dress Retailers Bet on Online Channel to Bounce Back after Containment of COVID-19
- Bridal Wear – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2023 (E)
- Bridal Wear Market: A Prelude
- Annual Number of Marriages Worldwide per 1000 People for Major Countries: 2019
- The Changing Face Bridal Attire
- World Brands
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2023 (E)
- Global Market Outlook
- Bridal Wear Market Trends Shape Growth Opportunities
- Bridal Wear Market Trends: Sweet & Bitter Spots
- Growth Drivers in a Nutshell
- The Colossal Global Wedding Industry Drive Perennial Demand for Wedding Dresses
- Global Average Spending on Weddings by Country: 2019
- Global Wedding Spend by Expense Category (2021)
- Key Market Participants
- Designer Fortunes and Promotional Strategies Driven by Referrals
- Bridal Magazines: A Prime Advertising Medium
- Increasing Number of Brands Adopt Online Platform
- Global Designer Brands Eye Emerging Markets
- Recent Market Activity
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise in Micro Weddings Spur Interest in Unconventional Bridal Wear
- A Peek into Select Trends
- Bridal Wear Designers Try to Meet Expectations Amid the Covid-19 Crisis
- COVID-19 Disrupts Wedding Plans & Prompts Brides to Eschew Traditional Silhouettes
- Bridal Wear Shoppers Get More Decisive
- Brands Try to Give Back
- Role of Technology in Sustaining Bridal Retail Business Amid Covid-19 Pandemic
- AR/VR Technologies Gain Increased Adoption
- Emergence of Direct-to-Consumer Bridalwear Brands
- Experimentation & Individualism Drive the Emerging Themes and Popular Fashion Trends in Bridal Wear Market
- EXHIT: Popular Wedding Dress Styles in 2020 in %
- Product Premiumization Boosts Market Prospects
- Mass Market Gains Appeal
- Changing Strategies in Mass Market
- Retailers Mend Strategies to Thrive amid Changing Trends in Bridal Wear Market
- Social Media Influencers Drive Healthy Market Gains
- Digital Transformation in Wedding Industry
- Top Digital priorities for Retailers
- Pandemic Accelerates Adoption of e-Commerce
- Traditional Wear Gets Redesigned as Lesser Number of Millennials Seek a Conventional Wedding
- Evolution of the Modern Informed Bride
- Information Sources Used by Millennial Brides (2021)
- Plus-Size Bridal Wear Offers Huge Untapped Market Potential
- Global Plus Size Market by Gender: 2021
- Obesity Prevalence Rate (%) in Select Countries for the Years 2019 and 2030P
- Global Obesity Epidemic: Percentage of Overweight, Obese, and Severely Obese Adults for 2014 & 2025
- While Millennials and their Growing Extravagance Remain the Fundamental Growth Driver, the Industry Keeps a Watch on Generation Z
- Global Millennials Population by Region: 2021
- Generation Composition (In % of Total Population)
- Bridal Brands Shift Focus on Attracting Gen-Z Shoppers
- Average Age of Marriage for Women for Select Countries: 2021
- Same-Sex Wedding Legalization Bodes Well for Bridal Wear Brands
- Celebrities and Actresses Continue to Influence Market Fortunes
- Rise in Number of Non-Bridal Wear Retailers
- Ready-to-Wear, Lower Priced Wedding Dresses Continue to Cannibalize High-end Brands
- Rising Demand for Wedding Jewelry Benefit Market Expansion
- A Psychographic Profile of Bridal Jewelry Shoppers
- Self-Purchasing Trend, Bridal Demand and Young Customers Foster Growth of Platinum Jewelry
- Bridal Salons: A Propitious Niche
- Bridal Accessories: The Crowning Glory of a Bride’s Attire
- Rental & Second-Hand Gowns Influence Revenues
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 242 Featured)
- Giorgio Armani SpA
- LVMH Moet Hennessy – Louis Vuitton
- Macy`s, Inc.
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc.
- H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Gianni Versace Srl
- Oscar de la Renta
- JLM Couture, Inc.
- Harrods Ltd.
- Elie Saab Liban SAL (Elie Saab)
- Hanns-Jurgen KLEEMEIER
- Badgley Mischka LLC
- Dorothy Perkins
- Moonlight Bridal
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pev1w1
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-bridal-wear-strategic-market-report-2023-2030-featuring-vera-wang-davids-bridal-harrods-jlm-couture-macys-lvmh–moonlight-bridal-among-others-301940431.html
Some images courtesy of https://pixabay.com