The luxury segment was the highest revenue contributor to the market, with $84.01 billion in 2021, and is estimated to reach $135.62 billion by 2031
— Roshan Deshmukh
WILMINGTON, NEW CASTLE, DELAWARE 19801 USA, UNITED STATES, November 9, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 $𝟏𝟑𝟏.𝟏𝟎 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 $𝟐𝟏𝟓.𝟔 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟏, 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐑 𝐨𝐟 𝟓.𝟑% 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐭𝐨 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟏.
Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, “Sneaker Market” by Product Type, by End User, by Price Point, by Category, by Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031. The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and changing market trends.
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/17284
The rise of the sports industry and the industries that depend on it is supported by the educational system’s paradigm shift. Additionally, the popularity of sports instruction and training in academic settings has greatly elevated awareness of exercise and sports. As a result, a lot of educational institutions and schools give kids training so they may participate in a variety of sporting events.
Additionally, the development of the sneaker business is aided by customers increasingly selecting outdoor activities like adventure sports to decompress or break up the monotony of their daily lives. The market is growing as a result of initiatives done by various governments in nations like Australia and India to encourage sports, health, and fitness. These programs have raised public awareness of sports and sports-related items.
The global sneaker market is analyzed on the basis of product type, end user, price point, category, distribution channel, and region. By product type, the market is divided into low-top sneakers, mid-top sneakers, and high-top sneakers. Among these, the mid-top sneakers segment occupied the major share of the market in 2021, and is projected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Innovative product launches and higher level of comfort offered by shoes have also increased demand for mid-top sneakers.
By end user, the market is divided into men, women, and kids. The growth of the men’s sneaker segment is being fueled by people being able to spend more on luxury items due to an increase in disposable income.
By distribution channel, the sneaker market growth is divided into supermarket/hypermarket, specialty stores, brand outlets, e-commerce, and others. The specialty stores segment is anticipated to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast period. Specialty stores offer options such as discounts as well as benefits of immediate gratification, which results in growth of the sneaker market demand.
By price point, the market is divided into luxury and economic. A major factor projected to fuel the expansion of the global sneaker market is consumers’ increased willingness to spend more on sneakers due to improved lifestyles and rising disposable income.
By category, it is classified into private label and branded. The branded segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. Consumers buying shoes through online sales channels prefer the branded ones, as they can afford them in low price. This factor is boosting the branded sneaker market trends.
Region wise, Asia-Pacific dominated the market with the largest share during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific market possesses growth potential for companies offering new and innovative footwear products. Increase in urbanization and surge in middle-class consumers in developing and developed markets have encouraged the adoption of convenience-oriented lifestyles, making sneaker more desirable for consumer of all age groups.
The major players analyzed for the sneaker industry are 361 Degrees International Limited, Adidas Group, ANTA Sports Products Limited, Asics Corporation, Crocs Retail, Llc, Ecco Sko A/S, New Balance Inc., Nike, Inc, Peak Sports, Puma SE, Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Under Armour, Inc., VF Corporation, Wolverine World Wide, Inc, Xtep International Holdings Limited.
𝐄𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/17284
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬:
○ This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the sneaker market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing sneaker market opportunities.
○ The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
○ Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
○ In-depth analysis of the sneaker market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing Sneaker Market Growth.
○ Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
○ Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭:
• Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
• Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
• Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
• Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
• Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying Top Manufacturer.
• Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-4 working days of order.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 “𝐀𝐌𝐑 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬:
○ Europe Sneaker Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031
○ Germany Sneaker Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031
○ France Sneaker Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031
○ Italy Sneaker Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031
○ Spain Sneaker Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031
○ Russia Sneaker Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031
What Sets Us Apart ? – Allied Market Research