Visited, available on iOS or Android, is a travel app with over 1.5 million users who check off places they've been. Users can discover new places, set travel goals, browse top 10 lists, get printed custom travel maps, and more in the Visited app.
The top 10 most popular African safaris in the world include:
- Kruger National Park in South Africa is one of Africa's largest game reserves and has hundreds of species, including leopards, lions, rhinos, elephants, and buffalos.
- Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania feature the largest annual animal migration in the world, with over 1.5 million blue wildebeest and 250,000 zebras.
- Masai Mara is a large game reserve in Kenya with lions, wildebeests, African leopards, cheetahs, and African bush elephants.
- Ngorongoro National Park in Tanzania includes elephants, lions, leopards, buffalo, rhino, wildebeests, and zebras.
- Chobe National Park & Moremi Game Reserve in Botswana include an enormous elephant population, Nile crocs, waterbucks, and rare red lechwe antelope.
- Etosha National Park in Namibia is one of the largest national parks in Africa and includes one of Africa's largest salt pans, which attracts thousands of flamingos.
- Nairobi National Park in Kenya has a rhinoceros sanctuary and is one of only a few parks where visitors can see a black rhinoceros in its natural habitat.
- Arusha National Park in Tanzania has black-and-white colobus monkeys as well as plenty of other wildlife amid the swamps and rainforests.
- Lake Manyara National Park in Tanzania is famous for its unique tree-climbing lions, as well as huge elephant herds.
- Tarangire National Park in Tanzania is a prime destination for bird lovers.
To learn more about the Visited app, visit https://visitedapp.com.
About Arriving In High Heels Corporation
Press Release Service by Newswire.com
Original Source: Visited Publishes List of Top 10 African Safaris